Acronyms / Definitions
In this Agreement:
API means the application programming interface provided by FinHub.
The app means the mobile application software, the data supplied with the software, and the associated media.
Bank Partner means bank in remitting countries for which FinHub has obtained approval from remitting countries to offer services to residents.
Business Day means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday, or a public holiday in beneficiary’s country when financial institutions are open for business.
Group Company means any entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with another entity.
Services mean all products, services, content, features, technologies or functions offered by us and all related websites, applications (including the App), and services (including the Website and API).
Source Currency means the currency which you fund your payment order with.
Target Currency means the currency which your recipient will receive.
FinHub Account means the account you have opened with us following the terms of this Agreement.
Website means any webpage, including but not limited to www.finhub.cloud, where we provide the Services to you.
Why you should read this Agreement
What this Agreement covers.
These are the terms and conditions on which we provide our Services to you.
Future changes to this Agreement.
All future changes set out in the Customer Updates section of our Website at the time you sign-up for our Services are incorporated into this Agreement.
Why you should read them.
Please read this Agreement carefully before you start to use our Services. This Agreement (always together with the documents referred to in it) tells you who we are, how we will provide the Services to you, how this Agreement may be changed or ended, what to do if there is a problem, and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in this Agreement or require any changes, please contact us to discuss.
Other additional documents which apply to you.
This Agreement refers to the following additional documents, which also apply to your use of our Services:
- Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the “cookies” on our Website.
To receive some of our Services, you may be asked to agree to additional terms and conditions (including those referred to in Annex 3) which we will notify you about at the relevant time.
For clarity, the additional documents and the parts of this Agreement which incorporate the additional documents are not “framework contracts” for the EU Payment Services Directive (EU) 2015/2366 or any implementation of that directive in the EU or EEA (including the UK Payment Services Regulations 2017).
You accept this Agreement.
By visiting our Website and/or using our Services (including downloading and using our App, or via the API, a social media platform or other authorised third party), you confirm that you accept and agree to this Agreement (including the Customer Updates and the additional documents referred to above). If you do not agree, please do not use our Services.
Where to get a copy of this Agreement.
You can always see the most current version of this Agreement on our Website. If you want a paper copy of this Agreement, please contact Customer Support.
FinHub App and API
App subject to this Agreement and the App Store Rules.
We license the use of the App to you based on this Agreement and subject to any rules and policies applied by any Appstore provider or operator whose sites are located at App Store and Google Play. We do not sell the App to you. We remain the owners of the App at all times.
From time to time updates to the App may be issued through the App Store or Google Play. Depending on the update, you may not be able to use our Services via the App until you have downloaded the latest version of the App and accepted any new terms.
Your right to use the App and the API.
In consideration of you agreeing to abide by the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the App on your device and the API subject to this Agreement. We reserve all other rights.
Who are we and how to contact us?
Our UK Registered office.
Our registered office is 111 Watling Gate 297 – 303 Edgware Road, London, UK, NW9 6NB,
Our company information.
FinHub is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with company number 14702026 (“FinHub”, “we”, “us”, or “our” as applicable).
How to contact us.
You can contact us by email, webchat, or telephone. Our contact details are provided on the “Contact” page of our Website.
Your FinHub Account
About your FinHub Account
- Your FinHub Account allows you to send electronic money/payments.
- Certain limits may be placed on your FinHub Account depending on your country of residence, verification checks, or other legal considerations. Please contact usif you have any questions about these limits.
- Unless you have our consent in writing, you must not allow anyone to operate your FinHub Account on your behalf.
The Service enables you to use the FinHub Account for the transmission of funds to recipients. Funds are transmitted to Recipients via electronic funds transfer, wire transfer or other electronic methods. The Service, as described herein, may be amended by us at any time, upon notice, as set forth above. Moreover, we retain full discretion to refuse to accept any user or to complete any instruction to send money (a “Transaction”) at any time.
UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme DOES NOT apply.
Who can use our Services
You must be 18 years or over.
If you are an individual, you must be 18 years or older to use our Services and by opening an FinHub Account you declare that you are 18 years or older. We may ask you at any time to show proof of your age.
Your use of the FinHub Account must not violate any applicable laws.
You commit to us that you’re opening and/or use of a FinHub Account does not violate any laws applicable to you. You take responsibility for any consequences of your breach of this section.
Transacting on your account. All activities under an FinHub Account shall be deemed as activities carried out by the registered user. You shall only use the Services to transact on your account and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
One account per person or entity. You may only open one FinHub Account unless we have agreed in writing the opening of additional accounts. FinHub may refuse the creation of duplicate accounts for the same user. Where duplicate accounts are detected, FinHub may close or merge these duplicate accounts at its sole discretion.
Open a FinHub Account. To start using our Services, you must open an FinHub Account and provide your details as prompted.
The information must be accurate. All information you provide to us must be complete, accurate, and truthful at all times. You must update this information whenever it changes. We cannot be responsible for any financial loss arising out of your failure to do so. We may ask you at any time to confirm the accuracy of your information and/or provide additional supporting documents.
Getting to know you
We are required by law to carry out all necessary security and customer due to diligence checks on you (including any parties involved in your transaction, for example, your recipient) to provide any Services to you. You agree to comply with any request from us for further information and provide such information in a format acceptable to us. Also, you agree that we may make, directly or through any third party, any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information you provided to us, including checking commercial databases or credit reports. You authorise us and our Bank Partner to obtain your PAN and its copy, one or more of your identity proofs, address proofs, credit reports (including but not limited to annual LRS limit usage recorded against your PAN), from time to time, to establish, update, or renew your FinHub Account with us or in the event of a dispute relating to this Agreement and activity under your FinHub Account.
Keep your FinHub Account safe
What to do.
- Change your password regularly and ensure that it isn’t reused across other online accounts.
- Contact Customer Supportif anyone asks for your FinHub password.
- Always follow the recommended password management practice, for example,
Step1: Create a strong password
A strong password helps you:
- Keep your info safe
- Protect your emails, files, and other content
- Prevent someone else from getting into your account
Meet password requirements
Create your password using 8 characters or more. It can be any combination of letters, numbers, and symbols (ASCII-standard characters only). Accents and accented characters aren’t supported.
You can’t use a password that:
- Is particularly weak. Example: “username123”
- You’ve used before on your account
- Starts or ends with a blank space
Follow tips for a good password
A strong password can be memorable to you but nearly impossible for someone else to guess. Learn what makes a good password, then follow these tips to create your own.
Keep passwords secure
After you create a strong password, take steps to keep it safe.
Step 2: Be prepared if someone gets your password
Your recovery info is used to help you in case we detect unusual activity in your account.
Add a recovery email address
- Go to your Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Personal info.
- On the Contact infopanel, click Email.
- Click Add Recovery Email.
Add a recovery phone number
- Go to your Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Personal info.
- On the Contact infopanel, click Phone.
- Click Add Recovery Phone.
Recovery info can be used to help you:
- Find out if someone else is using your account
- Take back your account if someone else knows your password
- Get into your account if you forget your password or can’t sign in for another reason
- Set up 2-step authentication where prompted.
- Keep your e-mail account secure. You may reset your FinHubAccount password using your email address. Let Customer Support know immediately if your email address becomes compromised.
What NOT to do.
You must NOT:
- Disclose your FinHubAccount password or your customer reference number (which starts with the letter P followed by a series of numbers). Keep them safe.
- Let anyone access your FinHubAccount or watch you accessing it.
- Use any functionality that allows your login details or passwords to be stored by the computer or browser you are using or to be cached or otherwise recorded.
- Do anything which may in any way avoid or compromise the 2-step authentication process.
Contact us if you suspect your FinHub Account has been compromised.
If you suspect your FinHub Account or other security credentials are stolen, lost, used without your authorisation or otherwise compromised, you must contact Customer Support immediately, you are also advised to change your password. Any undue delays in notifying us may affect the security of your FinHub Account and also result in you being responsible for financial losses.
How much will you pay?
You must pay our fees.
You must pay the fees in connection with the use of our Services. We will not process your transaction until we have received the fees from you.
You can see our fee structure on the Pricing page.
We will let you know the exact amount payable by you when you set up your order. You can see our fees on the “Pricing” page. For clarity, the fees applicable to you as set out on the “Pricing” page forms part of this Agreement which may be subject to change as set out in Annex 1.
We can make deductions from your transaction amount.
You agree that we are authorised to deduct our fees, any applicable reversal amounts, and/or any amounts you owe us from your funds received for the transaction. If you don’t have enough money in your FinHub Account to cover these amounts, we may refuse to execute the relevant transaction or provide any Services to you.
Setting up your payment order
You must set up your payment order from your FinHub Account.
Your order may either be:
- a “Fixed Source Order” which is a payment order where you indicate that you wish to send and convert a fixed amount of Source Currency to your recipient who will receive the converted amount in the Target Currency; or
- a “Fixed Target Order” which is a transfer where you indicate that you wish to send and convert a fixed amount of Target Currency to your recipient from the Source Currency you pay into FinHub.
You can only set up a Fixed Target Order for certain Source Currencies.
Information you need to provide to set up a payment order.
To set up a payment order via your FinHub Account, you need to provide certain information to us including (a) the full name of your recipient, (b) your recipient’s bank account details or their FinHub Account details, and (c) amount to be transferred.
Payment order limits.
We may place limits on the amount you may send per transfer and per annum based on directives received from beneficiary countries from time to time.
When is your payment order received?
If your payment order is received by us after 5 pm on a Business Day or not on a Business Day, your payment order will be deemed received on the following Business Day.
What happens after you have submitted your payment order?
Once we have received your payment order, we will send you confirmation by email. Each payment order is given a unique transaction number and is shown in the transaction history on your FinHub Account. You should quote this transaction number when communicating with us about a particular payment order.
You need to provide us with sufficient funds before we can process your payment order.
We will only process your payment order if we have received sufficient cleared funds in FinHub Account held with our Bank Partner. It is your responsibility to fund your payment order on time. We cannot be responsible for the time it takes for the money to be sent to us by your bank or payment service provider.
Verification checks may increase the time for processing your payment order.
We carry out verification checks, and these checks may increase the time it takes to process your payment order. We cannot be responsible for any delays as a result of carrying out those checks.
Completion time of your payment order.
The estimated completion time of your payment order is notified to you when you complete the setup of your payment order.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure funds arrive at your recipient’s account within the notified timeframe.
We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the funds arrive in the recipient’s bank account or payment account within the timelines notified to you. We do not have any control over the time it may take for the recipient’s bank or payment provider to credit and make available funds to the recipient.
Refusal of your payment order.
If we are unable to complete your payment order, we will let you know and, if possible, the reasons for the refusal and an explanation of how to correct any factual errors. However, we are not required to notify you if such notification would be unlawful.
You may cancel your payment order before your funds are converted.
You may cancel your payment order until your payment order once your funds have not been converted into the Target Currency you requested.
You must ensure the information you provide to us is correct.
You must make sure that the information you provide when setting up a payment order is accurate. If we have processed your order following the information you have provided to us it will be considered correctly completed even if you have made a mistake.
What happens if you provide us with incorrect information?
If you provide incorrect information with your payment order, we will use reasonable efforts to recover the funds for you and may need to charge you a fee for that.
The applicable exchange rate. We will let you know the exchange rate:
- when you place your payment order, if it is a guaranteed rate payment order; or
- when we have received your payment if it is a non-guaranteed rate payment order.
- Except as specified below, when we refer to an exchange rate in this Agreement, it means the mid-market exchange rate at the relevant time for the relevant currency pair as provided by our reference rate provider, Reuters. We may change our reference rate provider from time to time without notice to you.
- For some currencies, we cannot use the mid-market exchange rate as we are required to use a different reference rate for the exchange rate for your currency pair. For these currencies, we will notify you of the reference rate used for the exchange rate when you place your payment order.
We offer automatic guaranteed rates on certain payment orders based on the table and subject to the conditions here, which may be changed from time to time.
Maintaining your FinHub Account
Transaction history is displayed on your FinHub Account.
All your transactions sent are recorded in the transaction history section of your FinHub Account. You may access this information after you log into your FinHub Account. We have allocated a reference number to each transaction, you should quote this reference number when communicating with us about a particular transaction.
Check your FinHub Account regularly.
You must check your FinHub Account regularly and carefully and contact us immediately if you don’t recognise a transaction or think we have made a payment incorrectly. You must tell us about any unauthorised or incorrectly executed transactions immediately, but no later than 13 months from the transaction; otherwise you may not be entitled to have any errors corrected.
You are responsible for any taxes which may apply to payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report, and pay the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority.
Intellectual property rights
While you are using our Services, you may use the FinHub Materials only for your personal use and solely as necessary concerning those Services.
“FinHub Materials” include any software (including without limitation the App, the API, developer tools, sample source code, and code libraries), data, materials, content and printed and electronic documentation (including any specifications and integration guides) developed and provided by us or our affiliates to you, or available for download from our Website.
You may not, and may not attempt to, directly or indirectly:
- transfer, sublicense, loan, sell, assign, lease, rent, distribute or grant rights in the Service or the FinHub Materials to any person or entity;
- remove, obscure, or alter any notice of any of our trademarks, or other “intellectual property” appearing on or contained within the Services or on any FinHub Materials;
- modify, copy, tamper with or otherwise create derivative works of any software included in the FinHub Materials; or
- reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the FinHub Materials or the Services or apply any other process or procedure to derive the source code of any software included in the FinHub Materials or as part of the Services.
“FinHub” are all logos related to the Services that are either trademark of FinHub or FinHub licensors. You may not copy, imitate, modify, or use them without FinHub’s prior written consent. Also, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of FinHub. You may not copy, imitate, modify, or use them without our prior written consent. All right, title and interest in and to the FinHub Materials, FinHub websites, any content thereon, the Services, the technology related to the Services, and any technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing is the exclusive property of FinHub and its licensors.
Linking to our site
You may link to our Website provided you follow certain rules.
You may link to our Website, provided:
- you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it;
- you do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists;
- you do not frame our Website on any other site; and
- the website complies with our Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our responsibility for loss or damage
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
If we do not reasonably meet our commitments to you, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during your account sign up process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We are not liable for business losses.
If you use our Services for any commercial or business purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not liable for technological attacks.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or other technological attacks or harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data, or other proprietary material related to your use of our Services.
We have no control over websites linked to and from our Website.
We assume no responsibility for their content or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Our liability to you for unauthorised payments or our mistake.
In case of an unauthorised payment or mistake due to our error, we shall at your request immediately refund the payment amount including all fees deducted by us. This shall not apply:
- where your FinHub Account, or its personalised security features, are lost, stolen or misappropriated;
- if you have acted fraudulently, in which case we will not refund you in any circumstances;
- if you do not quickly notify us of security issues on your FinHub Account (e.g. loss of your password), you remain liable for losses incurred up to your notification to us;
- if the payment transaction was unauthorised but you have with intent or gross negligence compromised the security of your FinHub Account or failed to comply with your obligations to use your FinHub Account in the manner set out in this Agreement. In such a case you shall be solely liable for all losses; or
- if you don’t let us know about the unauthorised or incorrectly completed transaction within 13 months from the date of the payment transaction.
You are responsible for checking your FinHub Account regularly.
We rely on you to regularly check the transaction history of your FinHub Account and to contact Customer Support immediately in case you have any questions or concerns.
We are not liable for things that are outside of our control.
We (and our affiliates) cannot be liable for our inability to deliver or delay as a result of things that are outside our control.
You are liable for breaking this Agreement or applicable laws.
In the unlikely event of loss or claims or costs and expenses arising out of your breach of this Agreement, any applicable law or regulation, and/or your use of our Services, you agree to compensate us and our affiliates and hold us harmless. This provision will continue after our relationship ends.
What happens if you owe us money.
In the event you are liable for any amounts owed to us, we reserve the right to collect your debt to us by using any payments received from you, and otherwise, you agree to reimburse us through other means. We may also recover amounts you owe us through legal means, including, without limitation, through the use of a debt collection agency.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform to access our Services.
You should use your virus protection software. We cannot guarantee that our Services will be free from bugs or viruses.
You must not misuse our Services.
You must not misuse our Services by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, our servers, computers, or databases. You must not attack our Website with any type of denial of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website and/or our Services will cease immediately.
Accessing our services
We will try to make sure our Services are available to you when you need them. However, we do not guarantee that our Services will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of our Service without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. If you have granted permission to a third party to access your account, we may refuse access to that third party if we are concerned about unauthorised or fraudulent access by that third party. We will give you notice if we do this, either before or immediately after we refuse access unless notifying you would be unlawful or compromise our reasonable security measures.
How we may contact you
We usually contact you via email.
For this purpose, you must at all times maintain at least one valid email address in your FinHub Account profile. You should check for incoming messages regularly and frequently, these emails may contain links to further communication on our Website. If you don’t maintain or check your email and other methods of communication, you will miss emails about your transactions and our Services. We cannot be liable for any consequence or loss if you don’t do this. If we have reasonable concerns either about the security of your FinHub Account, or any suspected or actual fraudulent use of your FinHub Account, we will contact you via telephone, email, or both (unless contacting you would be unlawful or compromise our reasonable security measures).
Other ways we may contact you.
In addition to communicating via email, we may contact you via letter or telephone where appropriate. If you use any mobile services, we may also communicate with you via SMS. Any communications or notices sent by:
- The emailwill be deemed received by you on the same day if it is received in your email inbox before 5 pm on a Business Day. If it is received in your email inbox after 5 pm on a Business Day or at any other time, it will be deemed received on the next Business Day.
- The postwill be deemed received three days from the date of posting for the domestic post or within five days of posting for international post.
- SMSwill be deemed received the same day.
Where legislation requires us to provide information to you on a durable medium, we will either send you an email (with or without attachment) or send you a notification pointing you to information on our Website in a way that enables you to retain the information in print format or other formats that can be retained by you permanently for future reference. Do keep copies of all communications we send or make available to you.
If you need a copy of the current Agreement or any other relevant document, please contact Customer Support.
This Agreement is made in the English language.
Documents or communications in any other languages are for your convenience and only the English language version of them is official.
When we can end this Agreement or suspend our Services
We may end this Agreement by giving you prior notice.
We may end this Agreement and close your FinHub Account or any service associated with it by giving you prior notice.
We may suspend or close your FinHub Account without notice in certain circumstances.
We may at any time suspend or close your FinHub Account and/or end this Agreement without notice if:
- you breach any provision of this Agreement or documents referred to in this Agreement;
- we are requested or directed to do so by any competent court of law, government authority, public agency, or law enforcement agency;
- we have reason to believe you are in breach of any applicable law or regulation; or
- we have reason to believe you are involved in any fraudulent activity, money laundering, terrorism financing, or other criminal or illegal activity.
We may suspend your FinHub Account for security reasons.
We may suspend your FinHub Account or restrict its functionality if we have reasonable concerns about:
- the security of your FinHub Account; or
- suspected unauthorised or fraudulent use of your FinHub Account.
We will give you notice of suspension where possible.
We will give you notice of any suspension or restriction and the reasons for such suspension or restriction as soon as we can, either before the suspension or restriction is put in place, or after, unless notifying you would be unlawful or compromise our reasonable security measures. We will lift the suspension and/or the restriction as soon as practicable after the reasons for the suspension and/or restriction have ceased to exist.
You cannot use the App if this Agreement ends.
On termination, for any reason, all rights granted to you in connection with the App shall cease, you must immediately delete or remove the App from your devices.
If you have any complaints about us or our Services, you may contact us following our customer complaint procedure.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out the terms under which you may access our Services and applies as soon as you access and/or use FinHub.
These content standards apply to any material you contribute to our Services (contributions).
- be accurate;
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted, or to which they relate.
Contributions must not:
- contain any defamatory material;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be abusive, threatening in any way, invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they relate to FinHub if this is not the case;
- advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Services:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation, or causes FinHub to breach any applicable law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- for anything abusive, harmful, or does not comply with our content standards;
- for any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, or any other form of spam;
- to deal in harmful programs such as viruses, spyware, or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- in any way that would locally or internationally evade any applicable taxes or facilitate tax evasion.
We do not support businesses or transactions which are involved in any of the following categories, such businesses or transactions may be declined. While this list is representative, it is not exhaustive, and we reserve our right to deny our services to any customers who exceed our risk tolerance.
Regulated or illegal products and services
- Adult content.
- Pornography and other visual content depicting explicit sexual acts.
- Services of sexual nature (webcam shows, live chats, prostitution, escorts, etc).
- Sexually oriented establishments (massage parlors, strip clubs, gentleman’s clubs).
- Alcohol businesses.
- Payments for the sale of alcohol to retail customers are not supported.
- Tobacco products.
- Products containing CBD.
- Any other products or services related to the legal marijuana trade.
- Certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety.
- Smart drugs, nootropic supplements.
- Substances that provide similar effects as illegal drugs (kratom, khat, etc.)
- Anabolic steroids and peptides.
- Drug paraphernalia.
- Any equipment, product, or material which is intended for making, using, or concealing drugs
- Nutraceuticals, pseudo-pharmaceuticals, and other products which make unreasonable health claims not approved or verified by the applicable regulatory body.
- Online pharmacies.
- Prescription-only pharmaceutical drugs.
- Payments for the sale of pharmaceutical products to retail customers are not supported.
- Commodity chemicals.
- Counterfeit or unauthorised goods.
- Unauthorised sale of designer and/or brand products.
- Sale of illegally imported or exported goods.
- Fantasy sports with cash prizes.
- Games of chance with cash prizes.
- Sales of in-game currencies by unauthorised vendors.
- Any type of gambling payments or businesses related to Turkey, the United States, or Canada.
- Any other type of business-related to gambling, up to FinHub’s discretion.
- Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement.
- Any product or service that directly infringes or facilitates infringement upon the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets, proprietary, or privacy rights of any third party.
- Products and services which are not legal in the jurisdiction they are being offered in.
Financial and other professional services
- Binary options.
- Companies involved in the exchange or trading of cryptocurrencies, or any other virtual currencies.
- Including payments to purchase cryptocurrencies.
- Marketplaces from countries outside of the European Economic Area and/or European Union.
- Money service businesses, or any businesses that carry on the activity of:
- Operating a bureau de change or currency exchange service.
- Transmitting money, or any representation of monetary value, on behalf of third parties.
- Cashing cheques.
- Payment processing.
- Platforms allowing the trading and/or exchanging of FX/CFD/options.
- Shell banks.
- Superannuation funds.
- Trust and corporate service providers that are involved in:
- Opening accounts on behalf of other businesses.
- Offshore company formation.
- Using nominee directors and/or shareholders to obscure company ownership.
- Any other financial services operating without a licence where one is required.
Other restricted activities
- IPTV and VOIP services.
- Individuals, entities, or countries subject to international sanctions.
- Weaponry, military, and semi-military goods and services.
- Weapons (including weapons of historic significance), military software, or any other goods or services intended for military use.
- Non-profit organisations and charities from countries outside of Canada, European Economic Area and/or European Union, Switzerland, USA, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Unregistered charities are not supported by any regions.
- Trusts and foundations from countries outside of Canada, European Economic Area and/or European Union, Switzerland, USA, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Trade of restricted and/or endangered animal species and products derived from them.
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes, referral marketing.
- Including any other services promising unreasonably high rewards.
You also agree:
- not to copy or use any part of our Services in contravention of the provisions of our User Agreement.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our Services;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Services;
- any equipment, network, or software owned or used by any third party.
- not to use your FinHub Account in a manner that is likely to result in complaints, disputes, reversals, chargebacks, or other liabilities to FinHub, other Customers, third parties, or you.
You may only use your FinHub Account Number to receive funds into your FinHub Account for the following purposes:
- receiving your salary and/or wages;
- receiving payouts from e-commerce and freelancer platforms;
- receiving payments from family, friends or other people you know for personal purposes;
- receiving payments from your clients and other third parties for business payments.
Suspension and termination
We alone will determine whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Services.
We take a breach of this policy seriously and may take the following actions:
- immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Services;
- suspend or cancel your payment orders and take such other actions as we consider necessary;
- immediate, temporary, or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you;
- issue of a warning;
- legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an “all expenses” basis;
- reporting and disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. We recommend checking this page regularly as it is legally binding to you.
Our right to make changes
We may change this Agreement by giving you prior written notice.
If we do this, you can terminate this Agreement immediately by providing written notice to us during the notice period. If we do not hear from you during the notice period, you will be considered as having accepted the proposed changes and they will apply to you from the effective date specified on the notice.
In some instances, we may change this Agreement immediately.
Despite mentioned in the above point, changes to this Agreement which are
- more favourable to you;
- required by law; or
- related to the addition of a new service, extra functionality to the existing Service; or
- Changes, which neither reduce your rights nor increase your responsibilities, will come into effect immediately if they are stated in the change notice.
Changes to exchange rates shall come into effect immediately without notice and you shall not have the right to object to such a change.
Closing your FinHub Account
You may close your FinHub Account at any time.
You may end this Agreement and close your FinHub Account at any time by contacting our Customer Support.
You must not close your FinHub Account to avoid an investigation.
You must not close your FinHub Account to avoid an investigation. If you attempt to close your FinHub Account during an investigation, we may hold your money until the investigation is fully completed to protect our or a third party’s interest.
You are responsible for your FinHub Account after closure.
You agree that you will continue to be responsible for all obligations related to your FinHub Account even after it is closed.
Other important terms
Nobody else has any rights under this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person to end or make any changes to this Agreement.
We may transfer this Agreement to someone else.
You may not transfer, assign, mortgage, charge, subcontract, declare a trust over or deal in any other manner with any or all of your rights and obligations under this Agreement (including the FinHub Account) without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to transfer, assign or novate this Agreement (including the FinHub Account) or any right or obligation under this Agreement at any time without your consent. This does not affect your rights to close your FinHub Account under Annex 2.
If a court finds part of this Agreement illegal, the rest will continue in force.
Each of the paragraphs of this Agreement operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing this Agreement, we can still enforce it later.
If we delay in asking you to do certain things or in taking action, it will not prevent us from taking steps against you at a later date.
This Agreement supersedes any other previous agreements.
This Agreement supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements between you and FinHub, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
Which laws apply to this Agreement and where you may bring legal proceedings?
This Agreement is governed by English law. Any dispute between you and us in connection with your FinHub Account and/or this Agreement may be brought in the courts of England and Wales.